Ten Things You Must Know Before You Shop For Your Bridal Gown.
1) Shop with two people you trusts, no more. Anymore, they make it about them. [e.g. We recommend your mum and your best friend or your sister.]
2) Shopping for a bridal gown is not just about a gown, it’s a full service and experience, Before you commit to your purchase, ask yourself, do you feel that the retailer can provide consistent service to you all the way through to your wedding date? [Tip: Read their Google Reviews.]
3) Speak with your colleagues and friends who recently got married. Ask them for a referral.
4) Bring a pair of shoes with you when bridal gown shopping.The shoes should be an ideal height you’d be comfortable wearing on your wedding day.This helps you assess overall look of your gown.
5) Avoid wearing make-up, spray tan, bronzers and perfume when bridal dress shopping to avoid embarrassing mishaps.
6) Work out a budget with your partner and parents before you attempt bridal gown shopping. This will help you buy with confidence.
7) If you are feeling unwell, postponed and reschedule your bridal gown shopping date. You don’t want to make the wrong decision.
8) Take your time to do research before you visit the store. Understand who you are buying your gown from and what sort of experience they have will help you avoid buying your gown from someone inexperience.
9) Wear skin coloured full briefs or support garments for bridal gown try-ons to give you confidence and better results.
10) When you find a gown you love, buy it and stop shopping. This includes Instagram.
For your HC Bridal Gown Experience, Contact Us Now, E: firstname.lastname@example.org